scribbling during seminar...
2:40 pm,14 Mar,2008
I'm attending a seminar, organized by MSME (micro, small and medium scale enterprises), by the Government of India, about "Packaging in Exports". Seminar is very interesting. I dint expect it to be this good. All credit goes to this professor (dont remember his name) whom Adarsha is finding very hot!
Scribbling something in the notes now, pretending that I'm jotting down some important points of the seminar, because that professor has left now and some stupid person took over, who is not making any sense.
...Hey that hot guy came again:)....
I'm attending a seminar, organized by MSME (micro, small and medium scale enterprises), by the Government of India, about "Packaging in Exports". Seminar is very interesting. I dint expect it to be this good. All credit goes to this professor (dont remember his name) whom Adarsha is finding very hot!
Scribbling something in the notes now, pretending that I'm jotting down some important points of the seminar, because that professor has left now and some stupid person took over, who is not making any sense.
...Hey that hot guy came again:)....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home