Friday, February 22, 2008

Bade log...bade log!

You know, the immediate attention which I’m getting from my relatives, after the campus placement…I’m not quite liking it. Its making me uncomfortable. Annayya n I have hated relatives all our life. I find them to be a bunch of jobless people, ready to bitch about others, and ready to poke their noses into others lives. And with a marriage coming up in the family, this Sunday, all eyes are going to be on me…Not that I don’t like popularity, or that I’m scared of limelight…its just that don’t like them and I prefer being unnoticed in their eyes. And that’s because I don’t want them to talk about me…because when relatives talk, they only talk Bad.

I DO NOT WANT MY CAREER TO BE A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.I know their narrow minded thinking. I even know the questions which are going to come up this Sunday—

Enti?? Solivar aa??! Ademi Company? ( as if they know all the companies on earth)

Manchi company eh na?? ( The only good companies according to them are TCS,Infosys,Wipro & Satyam)

Oh! Entha pay?.....anthena?? ( Well I’m very satisfied with the pay. So they can just shut it)

M.B.A mari cheyyava? Chaduvu manestava?? (Am I dropping out from my school???)

Their idea of a perfect career is to join some stupid engg. College and get placed in an MNC. Thats what people generally do in AP.

I hope nobody comes up with this marriage thing…but the jobless nosy bunch of people which they are, I’m sure it is going to be on everyone’s mind.

Aaaaaaaarghhh…Why cant people live and let live??

When will they change? When will they learn to mind their own business???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home