Monday, February 18, 2008

Tension hai baap...

Arey yaar
why are they not telling us the results???#
I'm not able to concentrate on my studies.And mids sems are starting from day after 2moro:(
The only thought in my mind is-Am I in or not?
I keep telling myself that even if I get selected or not, mid sems are inevitable.But dil hai ki maanta nahi.Only One question on my mind.Have to contol my anxiety.Never in my life was I so impatient.
But I think I have every reason to be impatient.mere job ka sawaal hai.
Keer,just hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Just relax.You did your best.Now leave the rest on God.What has to happen,will happen, even if you prepare for mids or not.
Keer Its your last mids in this college.So How bout giving it your best shot?!
DO NOT LET THE RESULTS AFFECT YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home