Busy Life
Suddenly life has become so busy since I started working that I'm reconsidering my plans to prepare for MBA this year. Nevertheless, I'm learning many things now. Though I'm not able to do most of the things which I wished to do in my "To Do List", still I've learnt many things which will help me all my life.
I'm cooking at home, I'm meeting new people, I'm dealing with the challenges which I need to face in the future, I'm getting to know the harsh realities of life, I know the real value of money, and now I know how hard my parents have worked to fulfil my every small need. Not that I never knew this before, not that I never knew the value of money, its just that Now I know really well how hard it is to earn money.
I'm learning how to manage time, I'm leaning how to manage money, and most importantly I'm learning how to live:)
No doubt, I'm earning way less than what my friends are going to earn in an year. Almost all of them are placed in TCS, Infosys..But I guess I always knew that this is going to happen.Its generally only after MBA that BBMs earn well.
Still I'm happy with my life because right now Learning is more important than Earning:)
I'm cooking at home, I'm meeting new people, I'm dealing with the challenges which I need to face in the future, I'm getting to know the harsh realities of life, I know the real value of money, and now I know how hard my parents have worked to fulfil my every small need. Not that I never knew this before, not that I never knew the value of money, its just that Now I know really well how hard it is to earn money.
I'm learning how to manage time, I'm leaning how to manage money, and most importantly I'm learning how to live:)
No doubt, I'm earning way less than what my friends are going to earn in an year. Almost all of them are placed in TCS, Infosys..But I guess I always knew that this is going to happen.Its generally only after MBA that BBMs earn well.
Still I'm happy with my life because right now Learning is more important than Earning:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home