Thursday, April 17, 2008

Things I wanna do once I start working



  1. Give my Best to my job

I want to do complete justice to my job. No matter how my job is-big, small, important, insignificant; I’ll give my best.

  1. Learn to be Independent

Being the youngest at home, I’ve been a pampered child. But now that I’ll start living on my own, I’ll Be Myself. Though I have him n bro to take care of me, I wont depend on anyone. I’ll stand on my own legs.

  1. Manage Money

Since I’ll be earning less, I’ll have to manage money very carefully so that I need not ask anyone for money. Maximum enjoyment at minimum cost. Infact I’m planning to save as much money as possible so that I can spend it on my loved ones[:)]

So MONEY,ENJOYMENT,SAVINGS, all at the same time! Whoa!! That sure will teach me Management practically[:)]

  1. Learn Cooking

Cooking is an art! The pleasure of creating something is just amazing. And being a foodie, I ought to learn it man. And I even need it later in life!

  1. Write

I’m a poor writer. There’s absolutely no doubt about it. But I enjoy writing. I think it is very important to be able to put your feelings and thoughts in words. One needs to be expressive. Adaga kunda amma kuda annam pettadu! (One needs to express hunger even to mom)[:)]

So I need to keep writing and keep building my writing skills.

  1. Prepare for M.B.A

This is going to consume all my time. Balancing this and all my other activities is going to be the toughest challenge ever. Sometimes I feel it is either going to be MBA preparation or all the other activities. This is where serious Time mgmt comes into picture.

  1. Take out time for my loved ones

I realllly really need to spend time with them.

  1. Know and interact with more & more people

All my age, I could not spend much time with my friends for reasons unknown. I could not hang out with them. I could not spend hours at d beach, chatting with them. Something which I always wanted to do. Neverthless, I love them and they love me more than I love them.

But now that I wont be staying with my parents anymore, I WILL hangout with friends more often. It wont be the same anymore. I’ll be in touch with friends, make new friends and be a better person.

  1. Buy a book every month

Ha ha!...I’ll be earning. I can buy stuff for myself[:)]

Though Aadarsha said she knows a good library in Hyd where I can take membership, still I’m planning to buy a book every month. Given the lazy person which I am, I’ll definitely keep postponing the idea of reading a book. But if I buy a book, atleast that guilt of spending so much, will make me read it!

  1. Read more n Knowledge Badhao

God! There is so much to read, so much to know, so much to learn! And it feels so good to know things. One thing which I regretted after coming to college and seeing my friends, is that I read very little during my school days. There are so many beautiful stories, so many magical fairy tales which I missed. I cant even read them now as they wont fascinate me anymore. I had an amazing source-TATA Training Center-The best library I have ever seen, but I failed to utilize it.

Khair Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Cant turn back time. Missed the fictional part but I’ll catch up with non-fiction. And then there are newspapers and magazines also to be read(which I always do).

  1. Learn Yoga

Learned a bit in college but forgot. I terribly need to learn Yoga. Hope I find a good Yoga trainer close to my place.

But learning yoga is something I’m not quite sure I’ll be able to do, given the hectic schedule I’ve set for myself. It depends on the availability.

  1. Learn French

Bro said he’ll help me improve my French. Had it in 6th Semester. Though it’s a language I always wanted to learn, still I was terrible in French. But since my brother is attending French classes, he will teach me for sure[:)]

Here ends my list. Well how many activities will be done, how many will be postponed n pushed aside and how many goals will be forgotten, is something which only Time can tell. The reason why I jotted down all this is because, in case I don’t perform these tasks, I’ll be ashamed of myself whenever I see my blog, and this will make me do it for sure[:)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home